Paper Prototype Video


Big East Champions

Big East Champions

My New Truck

My New Truck

Truck I would love to have!!!

Truck I would love to have!!!

Shaun White

Friday, January 29, 2010

Game Review 2

Also in class I analyzed another game named Food Face which is under Picture Builder in Globalaria. The purpose of Food Face is to make faces out of food. From a developers point of view I think this would be a great game for small children who maybe need help being more creative. I think this game would look very appealing to children because they would have no trouble learning how to play it quickly. It is clearly stated how your suppose to perform this game. My only suggestions for improvment are more food options.For this game I would like to learn how they made the noises as well as how to scroll through the different types of food.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing this game. I am going to show it to my nephew he is a big Mr. Potato Head fan so from your description of the game I think he would like this. I think any game like this geared towards children should have enough to stuff to keep them interested for awhile so I agree with you that there should be more things for them to use.

    ReplyDelete

Poor Bird