Paper Prototype Video


Big East Champions

Big East Champions

My New Truck

My New Truck

Truck I would love to have!!!

Truck I would love to have!!!

Shaun White

Friday, January 29, 2010

Game Review 1

Today in class I analyzed a game from Globalaria called Kute Little Aliens. The purpose of this game is to answer the questions presented to you and the result shows you the fate of the aliens because of your choices. From a learners point of view this is a game that I think is well put together. One feature I enjoyed in this game was how many different scenarios were presented for the aliens. From a developers point of view I would spend more time on the features of the aliens and their villages. I liked how this game is made considering how much time and the equipment that was used to create it. The game is very easy to play it explains exactly what your suppose to do and I dont believe any age group would have trouble playing this game. If I could change one thing in this game it would be at the part when you can go to the forest, the game freezes if you pick up the apples and thats what I would fix. I would like to learn how to make objects move, how to create backgrounds, and how to create boxes for text.

1 comment:

  1. Nice review now I want to go and play it again. I never thought about it being just the apple part that messed up so after the third time thinking I was doing something wrong I stopped messing with it. You are right the Aliens and Village could be more detailed.. The Backgrounds are the easy part from what I can tell but watch I could be wrong but it does seem to be the easiest part of flash.

    ReplyDelete

Poor Bird